The Polk County Science Building was the largest and most complex of all the master architect Frank Lloyd Wright structures at Florida Southern College - the largest collection of Wright designed buildings anywhere. Completed in 1958, this 6,000 sqm multi-use teaching facility (incorporating the only Wright-designed planetarium) had slowly deteriorated over time and became unusable by the early 1990s. JMP transformed the building into a modern, multi-use teaching facility, removing later non-Wright designed extensions, re-building its decayed fabric, inserting new uses and replacing all its building systems.
Higher Education, Conservation + Heritage
Florida Southern College
John McAslan + Partners, Architect
Lunz Prebor Fowler, Lakeland, Executive Architect
Ove Arup & Partners, New York, Multi-disciplinary Engineer
Earl Walls Associates, San Diego, Laboratory Planning
Kvaerner Construction Inc, General Contractor
Royal Society of Arts
John McAslan + Partners was appointed by the Royal Society of Arts to develop ...
Swiss Cottage Library
In 2003, John McAslan + Partners completed the remodelling of the Grade II listed ...
SOAS Library Transformation Interiors
The SOAS Library Transformation Project is an ambitious commission. Having ...
School of Oriental & African Studieshttp://www.mcaslan.co.uk/admin/john-mcaslan/projects/projects-articles?status=edit&id=94
John McAslan + Partners was appointed by The School of Oriental and African ...