Regeneration House, designed and built by Lewis Cubitt in 1850, has been sensitively adapted by John McAslan + Partners as the headquarters for the Art Fund and gallery space for the House of Illustrations. The building now consists of office space on the first and second floors with a flexible gallery on the ground floor. The basement accommodates space for educational workshops, as well as cycle parking, staff amenities and a kitchen. Later unsympathetic external additions have been removed while the original brickwork has been lightly cleaned and repaired.
Conservation + Heritage, Culture, Commercial
The Art Fund
John McAslan + Partners, Architect
Alan Baxter, Structural Engineer
Hoare Lee, MEP Engineer
Gardiner & Theobald, Quantity Surveyor
The multi award-winning Stanislavsky Factory is the practice's first completed ...
Museum of Russian Impressionism, Moscow
The practice is on site with its design for an art museum as part of its ...
King's Cross Station
The transformation of King's Cross Station creates a remarkable dialogue ...
John McAslan + Partners is supporting the design of six Green Line stations ...